He is the founder of MB2 Dental. They are a group that is designed for the optimization of the dentistry practice. Their main focus is to offer expertise and other tactical methods for the betterment of the dentist practice. And all that without the constant interruptions of controlled and restricted skills development.
Having worked as a dentist who was a sole practitioner and then a corporate employed dentist, he know the life of a dentist is nothing but boredom and unmotivated grinding work which eventually leads to a dentist being stuck in the same place doing the same thing with no change.
MB2 Dental, Changing Dentistry.
Steven created MB2 Dental with the following goals in mind and right now, he is achieving them. When you are under MB2 Dental, you will receive the following services.
- Technological support in IT for a better working environment and flawless accountability.
- Operations and running of the practice is another part that is mostly overlooked and they bring life to it for better administration.
- When it comes to the acquisition of staff, recruitment of new dentists and the human resource department in general, they have a lot to offer.
- Credentialing of the dentists is important so as to keep the licenses up to date and make sure that there are no quacks working around to undermine the dentistry practice.
- When it comes to the managing of accounts and funds, things may not be that easy for busy dentists, and they will need help.
- When you introduce the new staff and get a new workforce, you will need to train them in operations, and they can do that for you.
- Finally, dentists are some of the least marketed medical practitioners, and they will also get these services.
He got his Bachelor of Science in Microbiology from the University of Florida and then went on to get his DMD from the Nova Southeastern University.
His one passion has always been about making the medical fields conducive to work in and have better management to make them less drab and lacking in inspiration. He travels around mentoring new dentists who have joined the dentistry practice, and he inspires them.